Friday, January 20, 2012

It's A Slow Morning, Let's Play With Google.

Google search..."Wendy is"

Wendy is a New York City- based line of women's and men's clothing and accessories.

Wendy is a given name generally given to females in English-speaking countries.

Wendy is now a Level 4 Zombie fighting machine! (my favorite)

Wendy is prepared.

Wendy is Back via FM9116. (wait, I think this is my favorite)

Wendy is the most outspoken of the 4th grade girls. (wait, I think this is my favorite)

Wendy is wearing a leopard print jersey zip front dress with blouson sleeves.

Wendy is the daughter of Captain hook.   (wait, no, THIS is my favorite)

Wendy is part of the Wendy's legacy.

Wendy is so great that I would strongly recommend her as a therapist to my closest friends and family.

No comments: